Once you’ve had your great app idea. It’s time to be realistic and break it down.
Think of it like the scientific method:
- Have a business idea (ask a question)
- Research whether there’s a need (observe and gather information)
- Build an MVP with metrics to validate your business model (form a hypothesis)
- Release the MVP to the market (test the hypothesis)
- Gather feedback and determine whether those metrics were met (analyze and interpret)
- Improve the app based on what you’ve learned (test again)